WELCOME TO CENTRUM SALVATOR !!
This spiritual, conference and accommodation center was set up by the Congregation of Sisters of the Blessed Savior in Jacob's Square, in the old town of Bratislava. There is also a nurse monastery, a provincial residence and a charity home for nurses, as well as a dining establishment with a beautiful garden.
Daily menu - from 11.30 to 14.00
Price - 4,50 €
NEW!!! - from 25.3.2019 selection of 2 daily menu
GARDEN CLOSED (action reservation)
Soup: French Soup
1. Spaghetti Bolognesse with cheese * Allergens: 1,3,7
Soup: Sour soup
1. Baked cauliflower with cheese, mashed potatoes, pickled cucumber
* Allergens: 1.3.7
Soup: Vegetable Soup
1. Kung Pao, Rice, Sky, * Allergens: 5.6.
2. Steamed cakes with poppy or cocoa * Allergens: 1.7
Soup: Tomato with cheese,
1. Red Wine Beef Fillet, Tartar, Salad * Allergens: 3.7 2.
2. Lentil, Fillet, Bread * Allergens: 1.3.7
Soup: Garlic with cheese and croutons
1. Chicken steak with mozzarella and tomato, roasted potatoes, garnish * Allergens: 1,3, 2.
2. Mixed lettuce, dried tomatoes, grilled feta cheese, toasts * Allergens: 1.3
Soup: Cabbage with Sausage
1. Moravian sparrow, stewed cabbage, steamed dumplings * Allergens: 1,3,7
2. Bryndza gnocchi with bacon * Allergens: 1.7
Soup: Bean Sour,
1. Chicken steak on bacon, rice with peas, vegetable garnish, * Allergens: 1,3,7 2.
2. Bread roll with curd and fruit * Allergens: 3.7
"YOU WILL BE TAKING WATER WITH RADY, FROM THE GUNS OF THE GRASS."
It is the motto of the sisters and, together with the logo of the congregation "De Fontibus Salvatoris" (from the sources of the Savior), in the midst of the desert of a busy city or hectic way of life, it wants to offer a chance to stop. Indeed, in this Word of God there is a promise that man will certainly draw "living water" from the springs of salvation, in addition to joy. Like Samaritan after talking to Jesus at James's well. (The Salvator Center is located in the James Square ...) According to the wishes of its founder, Alfonso Maria, the sisters want to give guests at Center Salvator through their service the experience that God loves everyone, cares for him, wants him to be happy, and his life went well. That's why the Salvator Center invites everyone who wants to find an oasis in the wilderness somewhere nearby.
Our Organization Congregation of the Sisters of the Most Holy Savior The Slovak Province (Salvator Center) processes personal data according to the principles in accordance with the applicable legislation. The principles of personal data protection under which they operate, as well as contact with the responsible person, can be found at www.gdpr.kbs.sk.